Harvey S. Goldstein B.A., J.D.
Mr. Goldstein’s practice is restricted to Family Law including:
- separation agreements
- cohabitation agreements
- child custody and support
- spousal support
- division of property
- and related areas
Reasons to have Harvey Goldstein on your side
- Experienced. Since 1984 he has helped many clients solve their legal matters.
- Professional, prompt and personal service. No junior lawyer, or student will be involved.
- Telephone calls accepted. No need to meet if problem is solvable over the phone. All calls returned within 24 hours. No charge for initial telephone call.
- $99 for a half-hour initial consultation, which is credited to your account if you retain Mr. Goldstein. No obligation. No pressure. Just honest answers. Options explained in straightforward manner and in plain English.
- Office conveniently located in Vaughan, on Bathurst St. between Steeles Avenue and the 407 ETR in the Offices at the Promenade Shopping Centre.
- Reasonable and affordable fees are explained in writing. Capped fees for Divorce and Wills and estimates for other services. Payment plans are also available. Visa accepted.
- A qualified mediator, collaborative family lawyer and a good listener who understands your needs.
- Harvey S. Goldstein is listed as one of the Top 3 Divorce lawyers in Vaughan, Ontario by ThreeBestRated.ca